You are welcome to the ushering unit.
Who is an Usher: An usher in RCCG The HUB is a very important minister of God, who act as God servant unto God and unto men, an usher is a born-again Christian who helps others succeeds in their ministry, when you meet the needs of your pastor, you make life and ministry easy for him while you also fulfill your own part in implementing the core objective i.e. soul winning.
An usher is a helper who is always available to render assistance to the weak, the needy e.t.c. Ever so often God calls us into His vineyard and gives us different assignment. He never makes a mistake. He has called some to be pastors, prophets, musicians, and ushers amongst many others. (1st Corinthians 12:28)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN USHER
- Assisting the Pastor helping him bring his vision to fulfillment
- The public relations officer representing the church to every new visitor and members of the church
- The officer that maintain Order in the church
- Makes provision of required information to the congregation
- Taking attendance, receiving counting & recording of offerings. (1st chronicles 9:26)
QUALIFICATION TO BECOME AN USHER IN RCCG THE HUB
- Must be a born-again child of God (prayerful, diligent, faithful, teachable, timely and a team player)
- Must be physically fit for the job
- Must be of an impeccable character within and outside the church
- Must always be neat and clean
- Must have well groomed and clean hair
- Must pay attention to his/her personal health. No body odour
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PART OF RCCG THE HUB USHERING TEAM
First God needs you (Matthew 9:37, He said to his disciples, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few) and we need you too. We will be delighted having you join us in this unit of the church, let’s together be use as vessels unto honour to the glory and honour of our Lord Jesus Christ.
GOD BLESS YOU.